Dotty for You

The Dotty for you paper pack is so versitile, you can make so many cards and layouts with it.  It comes with 24 B&T Papers, 2 of each design, and the backs of the papers have the coordinating polka dots which I just love they way they look and go with almost any photos and are great for cards of any occasion.  
You are going to want this paper pack, You can get it thru me for only $5 by placing an order of $35 or more before tax and shipping.  That is a great deal for a paper pack with this many papers.

This week I will be showcasing some of the artwork I made with this great paper.
This first card is a birthday card I made with the yellow and blue stripes and polka dots.  I also used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to make the flowers and added some Pewter Badge Buttons
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment