Cricut Artbooking Pre-Order

Close To My Heart has come out with another Cricut Cartridge, and I am so excited to share it with you.  Its not available until August 1st, but I am offering a pre-order period where you can order it with me thru July 31st and receive FREE shipping! So all you would pay is $99 + tax
I would need your payment before July 31st for you to receive this great deal!


And Dont forget all the Stamps and Chipboard items that you receive with the Artbooking Cartridge 
They all coordinate with the cartridge


Contact me today to place your Pre-Order to receive FREE shipping


Oh wait thats not all!
If you pre-order the Cartridge, I will also give you a FREE Thank you Stamp 
M1029 A True Thank you
All the money from this stamp set go to the Relief for Oklahoma

So order your Cricut Cartridge today and get FREE Shipping and a Thank You stamp for FREE

This special is only available thru :
Rebecca Altamirano 
Independent Close To My Heart Conslutant

No comments:

Post a Comment