Flip Flap Layout- How to use the Flip Flaps

I dont know about you, but when I scrapbook, I pick out a few photos which end up being way to many for a 12x12 page and I have to either leave some out or cut them down smaller to fit on the page.  Well now you don't have to, Close To My Heart has the Flip Flaps in many sizes.
I created this layout of a trip to Oatman, AZ that we did in June with the Dakota Paper Pack (which will be retiring but you can click on the like to purchase this paper pack.
I also used 2 of the 4x4 Flip Flops that are included in the Small Assortment and the 6x12 Flip Flaps that are in the 12" Assortment.  These are very inexpensive to add lots more photos to your layout. 
Here are a few photos of the layout with the Flip Flaps.

Here is the full layout ( sorry about the glare, but you have to put the flip flaps on the outside of the page protectors so you can open them when in the album)  I also added a little ribbon embellishment to lift up the flip flaps.

Here is the 6x12 flip flap, this allowed me to add 4 more photos to my page

This is the 4x4 flip flap, this added 2 more photos to my layout

Here is another 4x4 flip flap, this added 2 more also

I added a total of 8 more photos to my layout that I would be able to with out the flip flaps and didnt have to add another page.  
Wow I love the flip flaps, I will be making more layouts with them.

If you would like to place an order you can go to my website at:
www.stampandscrap.com/ctmh
or contact me

Order your Flip Flaps today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment