Recipe Box

I had a request to make a recipe box that was considered more masculine.  I used the My Creations Recipe/Photo Box and decorated it with some retired masculine papers. I embellished it using the Big Brown Buttons and the Durables Square Studs which seam pretty masculine to me.



The inside also has dividers that divide up each meal category.


These recipe boxes make a great gift.
I am taking orders now for the Recipe boxes or they can also be photo boxes or just boxes for special items.  The Cost is $25.00 per box and each one will be decorated to your taste.
I will also add cards in the dividers for you to write or type in your recipes.

Contact me today to purchase one or learn how to make your own.  I am available to teach you.
Must have 2 weeks notice to make one for a gift.

StampandScrapStudio@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment